After an injury or car accident, an experienced lawyer can be the key to getting you the financial compensation you need. To learn more about common injuries and workers' compensation, check out these resources listed below.
- Learn more about slip and fall injuries.
- The Centers for Disease Control provides more information about the prevalence of slip and fall injuries among older adults.
- You can get answers to some of your questions about workers' compensation from the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- For a look at the history of workers' compensation, explore this article.
- These statistics illustrate the costs of slip and fall accidents.
If you need a personal injury lawyer or workers' compensation lawyer in the Chicago area, call (773) 663-4522 to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at McCready, Garcia & Leet, P.C.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.Leave a comment »